The Redline Group (Redline) represents a series of privately owned Australian and New Zealand incorporated companies which provide civil engineering and construction services both nationally and overseas. Redline was established in 1997 and has permanent offices and workshop facilities located in Brisbane (QLD) and Perth (WA).
Redline is a multi-disciplined civil contract company with its core business being turnkey pipeline construction. In recent years, significant market expansion into detailed civil and earthworks contracts allows Redline to offer a totally comprehensive service and complete solution for the most challenging construction projects.
Technical Ability and Capacity
Redline’s capabilities range from detailed excavations to complex civil constructions. Redline specialise in the delivery of turnkey water pipeline projects and understand water infrastructure intimately.
- has significant experience in delivering civil engineering and pipeline projects for local government and the mining sector.
- has undertaken pipeline projects incorporating steel, MSCL, DICL, PVC, HDPE and GRP pipe up to 1800mm in diameter.
- own and operate the latest equipment and have the ability to access the latest technology to ensure the project is delivered in a timely and cost effective manner.
- has in-house capacity to fuse HDPE pipe up to 2000mm.
- guarantee the team being put forward for a job are the team that will work on the project. Team members consistently take ownership of the project and always apply a “best for project” approach.
- has the capacity to efficiently scale up or down personnel and equipment requirements to suit even the most demanding of projects
Redline has successfully completed a number of large projects for the NSW, Queensland and Western Australian governments, local agencies and a multitude of private sector companies including irrigation, oil and gas.
A strong focus has always been maintained on both municipal and mining infrastructure deliveries. These are largely water, sewer and mining service projects. These services have been delivered in both high density urban areas and remote locations that often consist of highly challenging conditions and demanding terrain. Such projects inherently require a high degree of planning, selective resourcing and innovative design and execution.
Redline also has a successful record working across multiple government sectors and private industry. Redline’s major clients include some of Australia’s most highly regarded mining companies which include:
- BHP Billiton
- Barrick Gold
- Citic Pacific Mining
Redline Group’s management team and key site personnel have diverse project backgrounds featuring onshore and offshore pipeline, installation of large diameter carbon steel pipe (utilising an automated welding processes), semi-automatic and conventional stick welding and a strong history in HDPE fused pipeline. Redline has also executed numerous DICL, MSCL and PVC pipeline constructions, reservoirs, pump stations, and associated mechanical and electrical installations.
- Breakwater installation including rock armour for protection
- Bulk earthwork and detailed excavation
- Production and installation (including compaction) of road base materials for roadside shoulder
- Infrastructure solutions
The members of Redline’s core management team bring together a wealth of experience, professional integrity and a determined commitment to every project.
These qualities manifest in various ways such as: regular reviews in the lead-up to a project’s commencement; ongoing monitoring and fine tuning of the project to keep all aspects in line with construction program; and maintaining a firm grip on project controls to allow Redline to complete work safely and successfully while understanding the specific commercial parameters.
- Specialised plant & equipment
- Versatility of operations
- Innovative approach to construction
- Turnkey solutions